Keno is a lottery gambling game often played at modern casinos. In this game, players wager by choosing numbers from 1 to 80. The numbers are then drawn and depending on how many you got right, you get a payout. There are big fans of Keno and they just love those big ball machines rolling out numbered balls.
Keno is a game of luck and patience; you get to choose what numbers you want to bet on. This is a classic game because of its simplicity and is continued to be popular. There are many Keno game rules to know before start playing the game. While playing online Keno, the Lottery’s computer continuously generates random sets of 0 numbers, which are displayed on the Keno monitor.
How Keno game started
In ancient China, Keno was played by the state as a medium to raise funds and then the game lasted forever. Keno had their followers in America too and the game started to take on more modern names and was enjoyed by everyone.
By the 1900’s game was commercialized and marketed for mainstream society.
How to play Keno
Keno is a game of numbers. Usually there are numbers from 1 to 80 and all these numbers have equal chances to be got selected. In past, each of the 80 numbers were written on balls and a ball machine randomly chose 0 balls out of the lot. If the resulting numbers are same as chosen by the player, the player is awarded prizes.
Now players have privilege to play Keno online. This ensures the player playing in their comfort zone; it also means players can use the same number chosen in the next game too.
Key terms related to Keno
Ticket– A ticket is the betting card which usually has numbers laid out on it and each player gets one ticket.
Spot– The numbers chosen by players on the ticket are known as spots.
Race– the game of keno is known as race, during this race numbers are chosen
Different ways to Bet
In Keno, there are few ways to bet are:
- You have option to pick any number between 1 and 10, according to the rules of many of the keno games.
- Depending on how many races you want to play, you are betting dollar 5 for each race.
- With keno, there are ‘play5’ and ‘play 10’ buttons which automatically play your tickets for 5 or 10 matches.
- A simple rule to play keno is more spots you pick and catch, the higher payout will you receive.
Some tips to play Keno
- When playing casino, always keep the odds in mind.
- Always remember keno is a game of luck.
- Losing a few races doesn’t mean you start frustrating and don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Always look for different Keno games online as each casino will offer different payouts for the same situation.
- Establish a personal goal.